Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scholomance Exploit?

Discussion on Scholomance Exploit? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I see a few people on my server constantly going in and out of scholomance(This one lvl 55 warrior keeps doing it) He goes in for a little while by himself, and come out to reset the instance by inviting me or someone else to the party, he than goes back in.

My question is, What do they do in scholomance by themselves? What are they farming in scholomance. Ive looked throughout the forums and could not find any scholomance exploits, Mayb there is one posted in a different language that i dont understand.
Old 01/06/2006, 22:44   #2

Ich kanns dir leider nicht auf englisch sagen ... Vielleicht kann ja mal jemand übersetzen " Der war da warscheinlich drin , um diese eine truhe da zu looten , wo immer 2 seltene items drin sind . Er teleportet sich dahin , lootet sie , und teleportet wieder zum anfang , geht aus der inztans raus , und resetet die dann halt mit dem inviten" aber seit dem patch gehts eh nur noch 5 mal in der stunde also lohnt es sich nich mehr wirklich."

ehm so ill try it with my school english

He was farming the chest(truhe??) in scholomance ... u know there allways 2 green items in it. So he teleport to the chest(truhe??) , loot it , teleport to the beginning of the instance and invite someone to reset it . but i think since the patch 1.7 it doesnt work anymore , because u can only reset it 5 times ...

i hope u can understand it ...
Old 01/07/2006, 01:37   #3

elite*gold: 85
I think, he was farming the chest in scholomance. There are always two green items maybe blue items in. So he teleported to the chest, looted it, and went back to the entrace. Then he reset the instance.
Old 01/07/2006, 11:16   #4

Ich war schneller =P ... use the sufu? searchtoogle or something ^^ so u'll find there much topics about it.