Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how do i custom items in skillbar

Discussion on how do i custom items in skillbar within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how do i custom items in skillbar

deutsch:
Hey alle ich hab ne frage weiß einer wie ich custom items in die skillbar rein ziehen kann ich benuz das addon bartender4 ? bracht man ein bestimmttes addon dafür?

englisch:
hey all anyone know how i can custom items put in my skillbar i use the adon barteder 4 can anyone help me ?
Old 02/17/2010, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 185
Kannst ein Makro erstellen:

#show ITEMNAME
/use ITEMNAME
Old 02/18/2010, 07:16   #3

am funzt nicht hab ich getestet geht nicht
Old 02/18/2010, 14:07   #4

Alles was du brauchst, gibt es !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Custom Items
02/19/2009 - Runescape - 1 Replies
Any Idea On How To Make Custom Items?:(
Custom items
01/06/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hello there, i'm playing on a server that have custom gear/items/etc and since the new patch 2.4.3 i can't upgrade them with nethercleft leg armor or similar things. i don't even see the real icon just a red question mark also when i try to use the nethercleft on them it just say "the item is not a valid target". i have tried with WPE and slot switch and it seems to work but it just keep casting forever. So my questions are is is there a way to do it? the code for the...
Custom Items
09/11/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies
Tach auch! :handsdown: Ich wollte gerne mal wissen, wie genau man sozusagen selbsterstellte Items einfügt z.b. Pets oder so. Was muss man da genau machen? mfg Darkdevil1
Custom items!
12/27/2007 - WoW Private Server - 5 Replies
hey.. hat wer ne db wo custom items enthalten sind? weil morgen ist bei uns ne lanparty und wir wollen zu zehnt ein paar raidbosse killen.. würde aber ewig dauern mit den standart waffen :D ich suche jetzt ein paar items die zb. angriff 9999999 oder so haben.. und rüstung mit +2000 ausdauer oder so.. kann mir wer weiterhelfen? ich hätte auch nicht genug zeit mir selbst welche zu erstellen.. mfg
Custom Items?
06/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Im one of the Project Leader of CoEurope and im trying to create Custom Items, i got it "so far" but, i dont get it working.. lol I can add the items to the inventory, but the dds files are messed i guess i dont know how make a working copy of a ConquestArmor... If someone knows how to make a "CopyOfConquestArmor" working... please post here you would really help me a lot... :P