Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Re: Guderian, BWH, and SOB

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I appologise, while I received the information thru his IM, from someone saying he was his best friend, it appears that guderian got hacked, and this was an elaborate prank.

Old   #2

Guderian:

Ok here is a break down of what is going on. Earlier today I was talking to some people online that stated they had figured a way to simulate a ky using the \n method. They sent me a program that was injected with a keylogger. The program ran great for a bit but caused my computer to crash. I alerted them about it and started deepfreeze to run my computer on an Image. I thought everything was fine and went out for the night.

The people that have contacted me go by the name: XorCist

These people create basic visual basic click button prorgams that auto inject keylogging programs into the memmory and run them as:

AHYSG.EXE
InfoPop.EXE
YAIM.EXE
YupMn.EXE

They have been recording my key taps for my programs. I signed off for the night after talking to them and apparently they decided to have some fun. It wasnt until about 1 in the morning did I get a call from my brother stating that the Clockcrew claimed me as dead. *the clockcrew was an old animation group i was with*. From there I proceeded to log on the net and take a look at what the hell he was talking about. I logged on and saw a post by a good friend of mine Tropicana Clock. I followed the lead back to this site, to see that there was a post about my death. AHHA that is funny but its not. The people who keylogged my computer also changed a few of my passwords. They had access to alot of my information. You guys need to be careful on what programs come binded with what programs. In the event you think your Identity is falsified

PLEASE inform everyone correctly. I am not dead. And I do not apprcieate that they releaesed my personal information. I am not even married and I assumed they could be trusted.

For the record XorCist. I am not married, I dont even have a girlfriend. I am 19 but you guys proabably figured that out do to stealing my password. Hacking and programming is one thing, but stealing is another. So help me *** If I ever see you on these boards Xorcist I will make sure we find a way to get you.

-Thank you

Guderian

Was für ein böser Streich :?

Old   #3

Richtigstellung:

Das ist eine Falschinformation. Jemand hat einen Keylogger auf Guderians Pc 'eingeschleust' und dann diese Aussage verbreitet.

This was a mistake.

Somebody brought a keylogger on Guderians Pc and wanted to be 'funny'.
Old   #4

Aua, ich hab schon mit sowas gerechnet...aber so ganz sicher weiß man das ja nie mit so Fakes. Es kann jedem jeden Tag irgendwas passieren, wenn mans so sieht. Auf jeden Fall ein fieser Streich...not funny....

Old   #5

right - defenitly not funny
( btw. Spitt war nicht schuld - er wurde genauso verarscht wie alle anderen auch )
Old   #6

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,573
moved to main
Old   #7

deppen sowas