Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SoB

Discussion on SoB within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/11/2005, 15:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Man darf gespannt sein, manche Sachen klingen schon sehr interessant...und andere nach Fake. Wenns im Endeffekt nen Fake war haben wir auch nix verloren ! Das mit dem angeblichen Warden Kill war schon ne dumme Aktion, daher kann ich das Misstrauen auch nachvollziehen...
Old 12/11/2005, 16:33   #17

für so en hack würd ich sogar geld bezahlen

leider zu 99,9999% unmöglich zu machen ! aber trotzdem n1 ^^
Old 12/11/2005, 17:29   #18

Guderian sagt sogar , dass er probs hat , des teleport system zu integrieren.. und dann soll er das andere packen. Klar
Old 12/14/2005, 20:51   #19

Hier btw mal der Link zum SoB- Forum, falls er noch nicht gepostet wurde:

*censored*

Bissl lächerlich, den vorzuenthalten
Old 12/15/2005, 21:05   #20

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
bitte kein advertising, schon gar nicht auf paysites.
Old 12/15/2005, 23:05   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Mogor@Dec 14 2005, 20:51

Bissl lächerlich, den vorzuenthalten
was meinst , warum ich ihn vorenthalte...
Old 12/16/2005, 13:55   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Dec 15 2005, 21:05
Moment.. wo war da die Paysite? O.o Ich kann da alles sehen & lesen und das absolut kostenlos
Old 12/16/2005, 14:44   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Mogor+Dec 16 2005, 13:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mogor @ Dec 16 2005, 13:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lowfyr@Dec 15 2005, 21:05
Moment.. wo war da die Paysite? O.o Ich kann da alles sehen & lesen und das absolut kostenlos [/b][/quote]
eben nicht *alles*, diese seite beinhaltet pay content.

Unteranderem sollte man sich eh nicht auf sob freuen, würde mich sehr wundern falls dieser hack mit den genannten features released wird (und funktioniert).
Für mich (und auch für andere gamehacker) ist das ein Hoax (der author ist dafür ja inzwischen bekannt) solange bis ein proof vorliegt.
Old 12/16/2005, 18:45   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr+Dec 16 2005, 14:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowfyr @ Dec 16 2005, 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Mogor@Dec 16 2005, 13:55
<!--QuoteBegin--Lowfyr
Quote:
@Dec 15 2005, 21:05

Moment.. wo war da die Paysite? O.o Ich kann da alles sehen & lesen und das absolut kostenlos
eben nicht *alles*, diese seite beinhaltet pay content.

Unteranderem sollte man sich eh nicht auf sob freuen, würde mich sehr wundern falls dieser hack mit den genannten features released wird (und funktioniert).
Für mich (und auch für andere gamehacker) ist das ein Hoax (der author ist dafür ja inzwischen bekannt) solange bis ein proof vorliegt. [/b][/quote]
Sehe ich ähnlich wie Lowfyr.

Ach noch etwas...

GUDERIAN:

Well my fellow friends, It seems now were in a bind. Spitt and I have been talking about the recent flood of people here on the boards. Alot of them are assumingly Blizzard Associates because of emails sent to me through a private email that was used only to register the WoW game. So thats a hint. Lets not mention the server rant back that states:
Code:

[December 15th 12:09pm Hotfix-Agenda/Log 67928╢φ▬/
-- GM's make sure you do not talk with players in game on Test Servers. This area is for Dev's only. Blizz Mngmt
-- Set New spawn point in Arathi since the 56,92 location was causing shaman stacks.
-- Trig is finally updated so no more walking on unwalkables. Designate Unwalkables with X on the Edit.Gfx.Data Menu.
-- New Unwalkables tree
-O is open for any player.
-X is used for non movements.
-M used only for emergency situations, such as debugging.
-A altered location used for developing, make a jail link please.
--Disabled the localazation of injected .COM, .BAT, .DLL, .MPQ altered files. Apon detection of these files the program will now occur a Inop Shutdown and Report Location and Time.
-- Set server recon for BWH, Syndrome, TrkTlnt, Openez, SOB beta, T_Money, Tsearch, ArtMoney, Etheral, JiffToolz, CMB, Canalyzer, SocketLoaf, STD, UnixSpam, BananaMan, Jinko Set, Myg0t DirectX app, and all call function relating to addresses reading. If player continues to use and recon sniffs the program will occur with the Inop Shutdown apon Report Location and Time.
-- Fixed Pally bug with extra talent point again.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
There is alot more if you wish to have full log please pm me. So looks like we need to find another way around BAT files again. And I was all psyched showing Spitt the program working. Damn you blizzard. Damn you.

Ich sag dazu garnichts mehr. Sieht nach einem riesen Fake aus , was Guderian da abzieht. Aber nicht nur Guderian , spitt meinte er habe den Hack live in action gesehen. Und Spitt kann man eigentlich schon vertrauen. Aber auf sowas würde ich mich nicht verlassen. Solange nichts vorliegt.... Glaube ich Guderian vorerst nicht. Man sah einfach an bwh 1.8 zu deutlich, was für ein Fake das war.

-> Einfach nur ein bisschen mitm Hexeditor rumgespielt

Was sagt uns das?

Bubba 4 tw
Old 12/17/2005, 09:45   #25

Endlich nimmt einer mal Stellung

FALDO:

Ok, since this is a forum, i'll be allowed to post my opinions like everbody else, and i hope there will be a discussion about it... it's what the forum is for.

The log is as fake as the features promiced in SOB... i was wondering how SOB was going to pull this off without you having to reveal that it was all just an idea to get famous...
I get it now... the fake log will result in you not being able to finish SOB like you had planed...
But hey... please, don't pull Spitt down the drain with you.

Let's put it like this, if you manage to implement all that you say you're able to (no cooldown, 4xdamage, instacast... on official servers) and release SOB along with all that you promice it has to offer, I'LL RENAME MY SYNDROME HACK TO GUDERIAN! ...in your honor

Why brag about a hack even before it's released?
We all know what you did with BWH... "Warden/teleport fix" "?? lol... the server calculates the time you move from one point to another, you didn't implement any packet editor in BWH, so lets just cut the bull? And Warden fix? ...Well, i hope you sleep good at night having lied to everyone that your BWH version got alot of ppl baned.

*btw, don't even think about editing/deleting this Guderian, i sent a copy to alot of ppl*

Thx Faldo, you're my personal hero.
Old 12/17/2005, 13:15   #26

Na dann hätten wir das auch geklärt.

Dachte ich mir.
Old 12/17/2005, 13:21   #27

Toll JohnDS du bist unser aller Held...
Old 12/17/2005, 13:40   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by k!ddy@Dec 17 2005, 13:21
Toll JohnDS du bist unser aller Held...
und was sollte der Post?

Closed mal jmd den Thread pls bevor noch son post kommt
Old 12/17/2005, 13:47   #29

yo ich denke das is geklärt, faldo hat ihm damit ordentlich den hintern versohlt, *gg*

#closed
Closed Thread