Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killing SOLO BOSSES on EMU SERVER...

Discussion on Killing SOLO BOSSES on EMU SERVER... within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi..

I tried on many servers, version 1.8.0, and i cant use the same exploit we already used on real server with version 1.8.0... WHY ?????
Old 11/19/2005, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 270
falsches forum xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Cabal Online Video]Me Doing RS killing all bosses :)
05/08/2009 - Video Art - 12 Replies
just a quick video of me owning on cabal online! no good drops that time =T Leave Comments Please :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAEoEIaNk4A Song-Paramor: Thats What You Get
Solo killing world-bosses
03/08/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Any1 knows how pull guards to world boss? I know it has something to do with that all-class pet.. http://www.postimage.org/aV2iIyF0-b2a491bd46df071 c2f3b277bee854dbe.bmp http://www.postimage.org/aV2iJWY0-b2a491bd46df071 c2f3b277bee854dbe.bmp
Solo Bosses with Hunter!
07/29/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
ich hab kB auf dummes kiddiegeflame anscheinend reichen ja, die 2 monate alten threads vollkommen...
How to Solo bosses!
07/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
The first thing you want to do is engage with the boss, Now, if your losing, and feeling that your mana/stamina and health is dropping fast, No worries! All you got to do is have these required materials on your hotbar: * Knockback Skill * Rest Skill Thats all you need! Just knockback the boss when your around..oh..say...65%ish, depending on how long the knockback lasts, Press the | Button (Default for Toggle combat) and then Press the Rest button, Which will make you able to...
[EMU] Solo many Bosses and mobs.
05/02/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Just go to any instance for example BT, put your 100% mount or speedhack and go. On mount take agro for boss who you wanna kill and run to illidian with him. Do circle around illidian, boss willl try follow you shorten way and illidian will attack him. Now just do some dmg to that boss, then you can loot. Work on latest ascent. Geh in eine Inztanz als beispiel Schwarzer Tempel, nehmt euer 100% mount oder speedhack und reitet bzw lauft zu nem boss, nehmt das aggro von diesem boss ohne ihn...