Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alliance +Horde on same server?

Discussion on Alliance +Horde on same server? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i lifted this from another forum :

"Ok some know they you can't not make a Alliance and Horde on the same pvp world. Here the thing level a Alliance or Horde to 20 then Delete him then make a new alt on Alliance or Horde what ever you made.

Then ask the GM that your main got delete give them any story. After your main get's undelete you have Alliance and Horde on the same pvp world and the same acct.

As I know on my world some one have done it."

anyone have any comments on this? id love to have an alliance and horde on my server. i have lvl60 lock alliance, and would like to lvl up a horde char on the server, and be able to fund him via tanaris AH trick :P
Old 11/14/2005, 16:47   #2

We know this, but it's not sure, that the GM let stay vour char on the other side.

Probably he'll say: 'Delete this char, then i'll undelete your mainchar'
Old 11/14/2005, 17:17   #3

I also posted this idea a while ago here on this forum.
And also i tested it didn't work, i also asked the GM if it is possible to have horde and alliance on the same pvp realm, he said something like " no its technically not possible".
So i guess they have some kind of software protection to avoid such things.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Works] Alliance and Horde on Same Pvp Server
11/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Es geht. ;)
Horde and Alliance char on the same pvp server
09/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Create a Human character on Agamaggan named Joeschmoe. (This is a server you do NOT want to play on) Create a Human character on Archimonde named Joeschmoe then delete him. (This is the server you WANT to play on). Then on the same server make a char from the other faction.. lets say an Undead. Open a ticket, tell the GM you deleted the wrong char, that you really wanted to delete the char on the Agamaggan server. You will get your char back on Archimonde and voila you will have...
Horde and Alliance on a PvP Server =D.
06/10/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
After I posted a picture of my login screen on irc and got spammed with ppl asking me how it?s done. I decided to post a step by step guide here. Enjoy =) Step 1: Go to your login screen Step 2: Delete all your characters Step 3: Make you a new character on the other faction
Horde & Alliance Char on PvP Server
03/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 27 Replies
Hallo, ein Freund von mir hat es geschafft einen Allianz und Horde Char. auf einem PvP Server zu erstellen. Er hatte einen Horde Char und hatte ihn gelöscht weil er doch Allianz spielen wollte. Er hatte auf einem anderen Server auch mal einen Horde char den er gelöscht hatte, so schrieb er einen GM an und bat ihm seinen Krieger wieder her zu stellen. Er hatte aber nicht den Server genannt ,und der GM stellte den Horde Char auf dem Server wieder her ,wo der Allianz char drauf war. Er...