Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inner Space

Discussion on Inner Space within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Where WoWSharp failed.. a new program has taken the lead.. Inner Space.

Sadly its a pay program just like wowsharp ended up as.. But they have no heat from blizzard so they have no downtime to update there protection methods. Its about $10 per 3 months.

For you fishers out there.. Read up on this AutoFisher -
the Autofisher has developed much since then.. and is alittle more friendlier.

The Program can be tough to use so i have included a tutorial at the bottom. The Program IS pretty hard to use so please read it before running the program.. i know many people that Use first read later.. i even do it myself but you will get confused..

Ok..

1st up you will need the program itself..
Download is on the bottom with alittle info worth reading.

2nd.. You need an Extention Script which allows the program to talk to WoW
You need to download that and extract the file and then put that in the "Extentions" folder.

3rd.. You need to download your Scripts to use in the game.. as a sample i will place here the Autofish mod.

The above link will be to the location of the Script.. download it and place it in the "Scripts" folder just like you do for WoW addon's.

Ok now you have the program and the parts needed.

Run Inner Space.. Right Click the Target icon next to your Clock on your taskbar and select "World of Warcraft" then click default profile.

The game will bootup with some info in the top left corner FPS and memory. (Press ctrl and M and ctrl and F to remove the info)

Once in the game.. log into your character and then press "`" to get the console up (the button is below your esc key for UK Keyboards)

Once in the console load up the extention you downloaded by typing "ext isxwow" you will get alittle promt if it loaded ok.

Now run your fisher program. type "Run Autofish" and the fisher program will begin to run.. you can customise it from there which is pretty self explanatory i will say this though activate AntiAFK as you will go AFK after 2 mins.

There are lots of nice Security features which you can use. Like pause fishing when another player comes within 20 yards of you.

There is a WoWbot.. but its NO-Where near anything like WoWSharps bot.. Its very basic.. and you have to program your own Routine files.. which is what is used to control your character as in which abilitys to use.. when to drink and stuff... =)

If you have ANY problems running the above.. post it here and i will do my best to assist you.. i personally have managed to fish for 4 days fishing up 300+ fish and netting myself 260g+
Bin gerade selber am Austesten.

Wollts euch nicht vorenthalten.

/edit

die links habe ich vergessen.

Sind jetzt drinnen
Old 11/12/2005, 21:03   #2

hört sich echt nice an halt uns aufm laufenden

ich chegg nix :'( kann man des nich auf deutsch machen? :P
Old 11/13/2005, 17:47   #3

nur fishbot? oder auch als levelbot zu gebrauchen?
das hab ich irgendwie nicht so ganz rausglesen aufn ersten blick

ansonsten danke
ich schaus mir nacher uach mal an, mal sehen wieviel ich von dem tutorial dazu kappiere
Old 11/13/2005, 18:23   #4

Es gibt auch einen normalen Bot, aber der kommt an den guten alten WoW!Bot nicht heran, da er ziemlich einfach gestaltet ist. Er ist nicht so variabel wie der WoW!Bot und benötigt mehr Einstellungen.
Old 11/13/2005, 18:37   #5

hauptsache er funktioniert oder?
Old 11/13/2005, 18:41   #6

naja, aber ich finde man sollte ihn auch halbwegs einfach einstellen können, bringt mir nix nen bot zu haben der zwar läuft, aber für jeden neuen spot in jedem neuen levelbereich 1-2 std zum einstellen braucht bis der halbwegs mal funktioniert... in den späteren 50ern mag sichs ja lohnen aber vorher -.-

naja, mal sehen ob ichs schaff den zum laufen zu bringen
testberichte werden gerne entgegengenommen
Old 11/14/2005, 11:33   #7

Hab ich das richtig verstanden, das, wenn ich den Bot nutzen möchte, ich 10$ für 3 Monate zahlen muss? Scheint mir ein bisschen viel für ein Angelbot, oder?

Gibt es keine Kostenlose Bots, oder versteh ich den Thread falsch?
Old 11/14/2005, 12:38   #8

Ich gehe mal stark davon aus, dass das ähnlich wie bei WoW!Sharp abläuft, der Preis nur höher ist und es weniger auf WoW bezogen ist.
Old 11/14/2005, 12:55   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommie@Nov 14 2005, 11:33
Hab ich das richtig verstanden, das, wenn ich den Bot nutzen möchte, ich 10$ für 3 Monate zahlen muss? Scheint mir ein bisschen viel für ein Angelbot, oder?

Gibt es keine Kostenlose Bots, oder versteh ich den Thread falsch?

Angelbot?

Schau doch bitte mal ein paar Posts hinauf:

Quote:
Es gibt auch einen normalen Bot, aber der kommt an den guten alten WoW!Bot nicht heran, da er ziemlich einfach gestaltet ist. Er ist nicht so variabel wie der WoW!Bot und benötigt mehr Einstellungen.
Und 10$ für 3 Monate find ich nicht so schlimm.

Trinkst halt im Monat ein Bier weniger, dann hast du das herinnen.
Old 11/14/2005, 12:57   #10

Mir persönlich ist WoW an sich schon teuer genug. Da würde ich nicht für ein erhöhtes Bannrisiko mehr bezahlen, da es genug alternativen gibt.