Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior Dual Wield Specced

Discussion on Warrior Dual Wield Specced within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hiHo.

Habt ihr ne idee wie ich nen warrior ordentlich specce damit er auch "Improved Overpower" hat?
Was würdet ihr an Talents nehmen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
warrior dual wield 2hand glitch
08/27/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
ok so i got hacked today and when i got my account back i noticed my warrior was dual wielding TWO twohand weapons and was ARMS build not fury i tried to switch weapons around ow i can only equip one and if i respec to the 2 and then equip and respec arms i have low attack and it doesnt show the swords so my question is. how did the hacker do this?
Warrior Dual Wield Hack
08/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is that still available? does it still work? and if it does, can someone give me a link pls? i tried searching for it and i couldnt find it. PLS and TY
Dual wield
03/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is there any chance to rb a CORO on a non-rb warrior using the dual wield hack... considering it changes the status of your warrior to warriormaster to trojanmaster.... so basically Is it possible to rb a coro on a warrior with the dual wield hack.. if nawt give suggestions =] thnx in advance
Warrior rbed using dual wield hack
02/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Heres the question, will only the main hand weapon be rbed or would both?
dual wield for war
01/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
could anyone post that hack pls!?! :o