Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[QUESTION] About gold selling

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] About gold selling

Hello community,

So I decided to multibox 5 accounts and farm some gold, but I have encountered a few problems/doubts and I thought this would be the best place to ask for help. Pardon me if there's already a similar post but I searched a lot around here and couldn't find anything.

So my setup is something like this: 1 main account I won't touch at all(other than playing normally) 5 multibox accounts which will grind/gather etc(manually, not botting), one of which will be used to sell gold to others. Note that each account is registered to a different battlenet account respectively.

4 Questions

1) If my gold selling account is flagged for a ban and gets banned eventually, will my other 4 multibox accounts get banned aswell?(Keep in mind I'll use RAF on 4 of those to lvl up asap)
2)Is my MAIN account at any risk?(I will be operating from 1 PC, maybe using a VPN like WTFast would help hide my identity?)
3)I'd like to know of the safest ways to sell my gold from the seller account AND I have a lot of mats on my MAIN account I would like to sell, is there a way to send them to the seller account without being suspected?
and finally
4)If I later decide to have a bot account(seperate from the multiboxing accounts, can I get IP banned which means I won't be able to operate any account from my home?(Probably not, but just asking to be sure)

I would very much appreciate anyone that could help me with the above, and I believe there are other people here too that would love to know a few things about gold selling, since the market is pretty active here on *********.

Thanks a lot in advance and I'm looking forward to everyone's comments.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

some short news about me. I was in the gold trading business for around 2 years. I sold around 10 000 000 gold to other players.

To your question:

1) If you dont go for a vpn and you have the same IP on each account they will be banned all together for sure. If you have a vpn it is depending on the situation and on the gm you have checking your case.

2) Normally he should be safe. But having the same IP on each account is always a risk. So perhabs think about hidemyass.

3) The safest way is trading over the ah. But keep in mind you have to take the fees on the goldtrade. But its the safest way.

4) Thats not the case but once you got banned they are checking your IP more then usually.