Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wallbug or something like this

Discussion on Wallbug or something like this within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiho,
i saw this Video Exploration Uncut and I did some Climbing too, but there was something I saw:
First, the group wanted to visit the Caverns of time, but they didn't do the Diying Trick - they just walked through. Simply walked through the wall. The same thing happend in UC, a Troll just walked out of a wall.
I tried this myself but it didn't work for me.
So, if u can help me, I would be very happy

//

Also nochmal für die Deutsch sprechenden:
In dem Video Exploration: Uncut von nem UD Rogue (Stuck) sieht man, wie er oder auch andere z.B. bei den Höhlen der Zeit einfach durch diese Absperrung gehen. Also sah aus wie n Cliping Fehler, aber die gesamte Gruppe geht ganz gemütlich durch. Das gleiche bei Undercity, da kommt auch aus der Wand links vorm Eingang ein Troll rausgelatscht. Und ich will nun wissen, wie das geht. Muss man bei UC unter der Map sein, damit das funzt (so wie wenn man "unter" SW ist) - aber wie ist dass dann bei den Caverns of time.

Sorry for miy english, but I have not so much time atm..

Here the Link to the movie

cheers dracula

p.s. Ich will keine Teleport tools benützen. Ich will WoW "mit den eigenen Waffen schlagen" xD