Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW legion question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW legion question

Hello, if i create a new account after legion release (30 august) do i have to buy the game? I mean the last time, i created acc in wod for 7.5 euro (50% starter packet off) and i could play without buying WoD. So do i have to buy Legion if i create acc on 1st of september for example?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos02 View Post
Hello, if i create a new account after legion release (30 august) do i have to buy the game? I mean the last time, i created acc in wod for 7.5 euro (50% starter packet off) and i could play without buying WoD. So do i have to buy Legion if i create acc on 1st of september for example?
Yep, u have to. I guess at the end of legion it will be implemented to the battlechest like it was in ur case with wod.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
You will stiil need to buy WoD, some tiem later it may be incldued in battlechest, but for sure not on the next day of Logion.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by artouiros View Post
You will stiil need to buy WoD, some tiem later it may be incldued in battlechest, but for sure not on the next day of Logion.
No,, you dont have to buy it. It is already implemented since 18.05.2016 - you can look it up .
You can't even purchase WoD from blizzard. Only the battlechest and legion is available.