Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kick-Lockout/Spell-Lockout Addon

Discussion on Kick-Lockout/Spell-Lockout Addon within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kick-Lockout/Spell-Lockout Addon

Suche eine Addon, dass mir anzeigt, wie lange mein Gegner auf seinen Cast gelockt ist nachdem ich ihn erfolgreich gekickt habe

Kennt da jemand was?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can you go around the channel lockout?
06/04/2016 - Black Desert - 3 Replies
Hi community, long time lurker first time poster. Decided to jump into the community right with this interest in mind now. I play BDO for a while and I come across an annoyance: The channel lockout of 10mins you receive on changing it. And I want to find a way to bypass that. I am sorry I have no programming knowledge. If this can be done with simple tools, this would be great! I've already tried changing the ip with a tool called Ultrasurf, but the cooldown ingame remained (or I did...
Why does character lockout happen?
11/28/2011 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies
So as most of you know, our characters are locked out on mabinogi. (not banned, locked out.) I was wondering why this was happening. This is one dudes theory -#%2Fshowthread.php%3F99956-The-reason-behind-our- locked-out-characters Link fail...It's under technical support. _________________________________________________ ________