Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IF Airport

Discussion on IF Airport within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey,
also kann es sein dass Blizz das irgendwie gefixewd hat, dass man ohne 3rd party tools da hoch kommt? Hab mich gestern da ne dreiviertelstunde abgemüht mit nem Freund hochzukommen, einmal hab ichs geschafft dann aber nimmer...
Ne andere Anleitung (geschweige denn eine) hab ich nich gefunden, kenn die Stelle nur aus nem Video..

drac
Old 08/20/2005, 13:32   #2

[no questions]
in this forum ....
Old 08/30/2005, 18:11   #3

es funktioniert(mitn gnom am besten)

du läufst einfach beim tor von IF seitelich die berge hoch... seitlich, ned einfach hoch laufen!
Old 08/30/2005, 22:30   #4

is mit JEDER klasse immernoch Möglich . ich renn da voll oft hoch und spring dann vom if tor mit noggenfogger kommts besonders geil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Get to Ironforge Airport in 15 Seconds!
07/26/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
I've seen many ways to get to Ironforge airport, but they all took way to long. I found this easy way to get to Ironforge airport in about 15 seconds! Enjoy my video! ~~ CCNABoy Ironforge Airport in 15 Seconds
IF Airport
11/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5wCKyzpO4 hf
IF Airport nach 1.10
05/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hier ein kleines Video wie man zum Flugahfen neben IF kommt. Auf der Karte ist es der kleine See und das darüber rechts neben IF sehen könnt ihr ihn normalerweise nur wenn ihr nach Theramore e.t.c. fliegt. Alles was ihr braucht um dort hinzukommen ist: NoggenFogger Elixier Mount
How to get to the Dun Morogh Airport and then some
04/09/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
By Patem First, head down the path going from Ironforge to Loch Modan. You want to go all the way up to the northgate outpost and go through the tunnel into Loch Modan, as you exit you should see this: http://img182.exs.cx/img182/6918/wowscrnsh...ot00 17ya.th.jpg The red line is where you want to run too, and the blue line is what you jump up. This can sometimes take 10 minutes to jump up this part, it took me 1 minute to do it because i have done it twice before. Once you have...