Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing places

Discussion on Fishing places within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What are the best fishing places if you got a fishing skill of 30 ? I mean where are the best items?
Old 08/12/2005, 02:13   #2

Here we go

Old 08/12/2005, 04:26   #3

ok thanks can you also tell me where to get a +100 fishing skill lure ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best Places to Vac
12/30/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
The Search Funktion doesn't bring some good Threads, so i make this one ------------------------------------------------- ------------- EDIT: I mean, where are the bests spots to vac in all Maps?
Best places to bot?
09/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
So I've botted all the way to 120 with full SDGS and it has took about 1 month this following summer. Currently botting at RedDevils and the exp is about .020 a second. About a level a day. Now, in 20 mins I'll hit 121. RD's will be green to me. I'll probably head to wine cave and just bot there to 124. Is there any place better from 124-130, getting at least .005 - .010 pct? I don't feel like doing the exterminator quest whilst botting. It takes forever as the bot acts stupid sometimes.
[Useful] Best places to bot.
10/27/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Hi all, here you can post your personal experiences where is the best place to bot on each level. Well i got 1 good place from lvl 6 to lvl 18-20. Its in North Morte with many Agrama and some Mofa, the coordinates are around 362:148 now im lvl 25 and i sux cause i dont know where should i bot before heilhrap :S on all places where i tried isnt good.
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?
06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.