Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bot Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hio leute
ich hab ein prob und zwar: wenn ich denn WOw Bot starte
steht da dann immer unable to start WoW Sharp?

was ´muss ich da machen?

Old   #2

bei mir das gleiche problem

Old   #3

Also das der nicht mehr geht ist normal steht auch schon in einem topic hättet mal gucken sollen

5 August 2005 - WoWSharp offline for a while *Updated* 05/08/2005 3:00am CET
Mrwizeman (Tnx for the headsup&#33 has brought it to our attention that there has been an effort on Blizzard's side to detect WoWSharp (or more specificly, WoWRadar and Syndrome, but it can be turned towards any 3rd party util easely enough on Blizzard's side). We have verified that there is indeed some checks going on, what has been detected is not yet available, more in this later.

We are working on a solution for this, our advice for now is to not run *any* 3rd party util until this is resolved! We are very sorry this happend and will keep you updated.

*Update*
Basicly what we have seen is that a packet is send to the client with the string \"WoW!Radar.exe\" and \"Syndrome - v0.6 by Faldo.\"... And a response is generated to this packet...

*Update*
Yes, I have most of the packets already decrypted.

*Update*
After spending several hours trying to figure this out (and still havent fully figured out everything its doing), I'm now in the process of hiding everything from WoW...

This will require testing, in addition to this I'm also (still) trying to figure out what WoW is doing and what other possiblities it currently has in checking...

This is important, it would be rather nasty if I say 'its safe' and suddenly it checks for something I didnt expect... We dont want this, you dont want this... So we're keeping WoWSharp down for at least another day... I'll also be getting some sleep, been at this for 12-14 hours now...