Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

whoo wohna level my char?

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
dude, i really don`t need to let you INSULT and THREAT me.
(if you don`t know the meaning of THREAT and INSULT, get your dictionary.

i already talked with lowfyr about your THREATS and INSULTS and he won`t tolerate them on this board.

btw: you would need to hack this forum to get my IP...

i called you DUMB, i am sorry for that, but atm you are showing us all that you really are dumb...

lets stop this now, just ignore me.

edit: wow, i just got a nice pm:

undisputet:

ok esol give me your home adres and home telefon so i wil know its yours.when i coem to you or we can come to anothere palce.no police jsut you and me lets see wtf you will say.if you think i kidding when you are wrong *****.if you are man you will come if you are chiken like i think when shut the **** up or you will be banned from heare and i aniway find your adress.so ****** ****** your choice run like ***** or come and give me a leason.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
freiky dont teach me understood?

Old   #18

so for 1 i dont knwo wtf you talked witch lowfyr aniway i dont care ,for2 you are sux man to psot i give you hoem adres and after i send you pm to psot it heare it is just say you are looser and like i hawe think you can only talk ****.for 2 dumbass is you heare you haw nothing prove and i dont need nothing prove.so you are nothing if you say somthign then respond for it but you hawent so you are girl not a man,and for 4 i dont need hack this forum to get your ip if you dont knwo nothing about hacking when stfu,for 4 let him this closed i will be happy because nobody more will see you stupid head and this spam.so go home play playstation or wtf because now i know hoo you are and belvie me if i will get a chance to find you i wil punch your face to blood i am not aa baby to ingroe some ******* like you because not i wrong !funny you talked witch lowfyr heh like in life some baby make soem **** and later run to momy (momy momy they wohna box me ) yeah man i really sorry peopel hoo know you in real life to leave witch so pig like you need to be superman.
Old   #19

freky funny thing i hawe so feelign what iti s you cabanata

Old   #20

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,573
#closed

this is not the flame wars section

Closed Thread