Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCAM WARNING! READ PLEASE

Discussion on SCAM WARNING! READ PLEASE within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looks like someone is stealing WoW Gold off your account......Read On

Becarful

Aussehen wie jemand stiehlt Wimmern-Gold weg von Ihrem Konto...... an gelesen

(Not sure if that translates okie to German or not? If it dont please trans it for me )
Old 06/02/2005, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wimmern-Gold that is the only wrong
it`s WoW gold

but, . . . i īll say it so, i can read it ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WARNING NEW SCAM FOR ACCOUNTS
03/05/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
is i0w.net the new way to hack people's accounts? So far two high lvl characters have approached me...asking me if I had any +7. They tried talking me into rebuilding my account. First hacked character claiming to be having a ball, getting free stuff such as free coins from ''voting'', money from "friends". He kept saying to vote for 2Moons and reserve gifts from acclaim. The second character showed me 3 +9 weapons, Bagi's, Summoner's, and Hunter's all three 130. They said they...
Scam with the olympic tickets(Read before you say it's old)
08/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Alright, everyone knows that the tickets that you can buy for the new quest look like metscrolls. Everyone knows you can take advantage of this. I am going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to take as much advantage of this as possible. Basics to start with- You need- 2 accounts (One must be a noob you are willing to delete, the other must be high enough to post bulletins on the message board, but worthless enough to get a bad rep and risk getting banned.) About 20k gold to start (A...
Items for NX Cash (NO SCAM just read the post..)
05/05/2008 - MapleStory - 7 Replies
In the new feature they added a very cool feature to Global Maple Story. It's called trade. You can access it by pressing the "Trade" right beside the "Cash Shop" Button. Basically in it what you do is you can sell items for NX Cash. For example you can sell a 21 attack Work Glove (WG) for like 10k NX. IT IS NO SCAM!! It is not by a third party feature it is made and run by Nexon itself. To make your own auction all you do is find the item you wana sell in the bottom left corner (it shows...
Gold Scam (long and painful read)
11/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
First i would like to start by saying I have been banned (both of my accounts). The ban wasnt directly from this (it was from selling the gold i had scammed). So be careful. Second I would like to state thay in my opinion this works best when you have two active accounts (its easily possible with only one i just enjoy the security of two). Thirdly i would like to note that i realize that many of you upon reading this will say, "no way will this work, people arent that stupid man" and i cant...