Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Next Enemy?

Discussion on Next Enemy? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hat wer nen befehl für ein macro mit dem man den nächsten gegner (standart auf TAB) wählt?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ENEMY PVP WINDOW
03/17/2010 - GW Bots - 8 Replies
Hallo, ich suche verzweifelt ein programm, welches das gegnerische partyfenster anzeit im adh mfg Janehunter
Anyone know how to see the enemy's hp?
11/27/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Anyone think they can do it? Apparently there is one, it allows you to see the enemy's hp bar above their name. Just wondering if someone could explain how to do it or if it's possible. Thanks~!
how to get your enemy banned
06/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
this is a terrible thing for me to post, i really hope none is mean enough to do this but here it is and sorry to anyone who is banned fom this 1. you will need a credit card, yours, someones,anyones 2 make a paypal account, some country u cannot do this 3. buy dragonballs on the site with this paypal So i think i can buy 1 code and then must wait a week or so? im not sure really sorry i havent done this myself so do nothing with the first code you buy and efinitly do not credit this...
Look at Enemy in AB Before Start
06/14/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
This is very easy, and some of you might know of this already. 1st: You will need to be a shaman or a hunter to use this trick 2nd: This trick is not illegal, all of the abilities used are "working as intended" Ok, with that out of the way, here is what you do: If you are a hunter, you will need to be properly specced to have the Eyes of the Beast ability. What you do is at the AB gate, you call your pet, and start autorunning into the gate. You will see your pet go beyond the...
keep enemy on the Ground
06/15/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Source: me :) Just Knockdown your enemy e.g. with underhandshot or sth like that, now do an disarming shot onto the enemy, and he should be unabled to stay up for 4-10 Seconds. This works best in a Team with 2 or more People.