Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grinding Lvl 58-60 Question

Discussion on Grinding Lvl 58-60 Question within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DELETED
Old 04/28/2005, 16:25   #2

1. Yetis in winterspring.
2. Undeads in Eastern Plaguelands. Look at this Map: . In the East of Zul Mashar(North, North, East) is an small Valley with some Zigurats in it. Its pretty nice there because:
-much enemies to farm
-nice resting possibilities.
3. Do as much instances like lbrs, scholo, strat, as you can(no raids indeed).
Old 04/28/2005, 17:31   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Kulin@Apr 28 2005, 16:25
1. Yetis in winterspring.
2. Undeads in Eastern Plaguelands. Look at this Map: . In the East of Zul Mashar(North, North, East) is an small Valley with some Zigurats in it. Its pretty nice there because:
-much enemies to farm
-nice resting possibilities.
3. Do as much instances like lbrs, scholo, strat, as you can(no raids indeed).
Where is the place u mention in the 2nd one? and also which mobs in eastern plaguelands would be good.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Grinding lvl 35-60
03/14/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
No matter how you slice it, grinding is the fastest way to level in WoW. Maybe not the most fun, but it is much faster than questing. Now, I'd say the best time to start grinding wouldn't be right off - You can get to 35 very easily questing, but after that, it's more of a pain in the as. There are various good places to grind, so there is some overlapping. Unfortunately, this applies mostly to damage dealers of the melee variety. Mages and Warlocks may be able to use them, but I...
[Question][Grinding Issue]
09/17/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Well as u might imagine while reading the topic i got some question about grinding in archlord not the situation is this: im a nappy lvl 30 orc berserker with enough money for pots but without the knowledge about grinding :) well of course i know how to make trains etc but i just dont know the right spots , just want some confirmation by some experienced players atm im grinding at Old Mines and Tomb of the dead ( moths mostly) so if you dont want to post a reply in this thread feel...
Grinding lvl 40-50
08/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Level 40-44 Head over to Tanaris and kill the Wastewander Thieves. This is the most efficient levels i have ever made, because you can turn in 5 Wastewander Pouches that the thieves drop fairly often in bunches of 5 to npc in Gatzegan to get 480xp, on top of all the xp you are gaining from the thieves. I only killed thieves at lvl 40-42 (only the bandits and thieves). Here is a link to exactly where i leveled off them http://i44.thottbot.com/m/b/wow_81522.jpg the white boxes in the left...
Grinding 58-60
04/28/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hey, well turns out my account was suspened, cause i "accidentally" said a bad word....lol...so anyways, i want to be able to reach lvl 60 as fast as i can once i get on...(i am lvl 58 druid now), so basically, i have seen all these guides about grinding and which mobs are good, however as the start to reach lvl 58-60 they all seem to dwindle down to nothing. So my question is, which mobs die quickly/are good grinding mobs for a lvl 58 druid to get to 60 on. All input would be greatly...