Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emulated Server - WOW

Discussion on Emulated Server - WOW within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Hallo Leute!

Bin grad das erste mal auf Blizzhackers gewesen und da gibts einen Punkt "Emulated Server" für WOW. Weiß einer was das ist? Ist eine riesige Liste dahinter. Kann man da auf Privat-Servern WOW zocken?

Danke für die Aufklärung!
Old 03/23/2005, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
s. unser privateserver forum :>
Old 03/24/2005, 09:06   #3

elite*gold: 20
Habe mich mal auf blizzhackers umgesehen und bin die komplette Liste mit Posts durchgegangen. So wie das aussieht sind das aber sehr schwache Server mit max 50 User oder so.

Ist das richtig? Oder gibts irgendwo einen Lottomillionär der einen Gratisserver für 1000 aufgestellt hat?
Old 03/24/2005, 09:07   #4

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
im linkage thread gibts ne gute site mit den besten servern

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Post your emulated server here
10/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 170 Replies
Plenty of threads multiple their amount each day I view this section. But this forum is not designed for this, neither can I or somebody else keep an up-to-date list, because the ambition of some users lasts a day or two. To avoid this, I created this thread, a thread that will be recreated after one week so the majority of the users are fresh. Go ahead and post the details of your emulator in this thread. Legend: Exp Rates: sp rates: item rates: specialities:
Post your emulated server here!
09/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 453 Replies
Volume 2.
[REQUEST] Guide To Connect To Emulated Server
08/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Can someone please make a little guide on how to connect to an emulated server. I mean - What files are needed - How to redirect to the ip - ... Thanks
Best server emulated?
07/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hi, Im looking for the best server emulated in the world lol yeah that sound stupid but i would like to play with some people aand have some fun... is there a server with at least 50 people on it idk but with people in there! i've seen some but i think that those are empty and using hamachi thing wich is stupid T_T My question again What's the best server emulated here? put the website/download link.
Wow Emulated Server
11/28/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
hmm ok i tryed to follow the instruction to install an emulated server from another topics, but they were writed in german and i dont really understand it :S, i dled the server patched it cracked everything is working eccept thats npc are wandering everywhere ... all mc creatur and boss are fucked up etc etc. is it possible for you guys to post an english guide or just a premade (english or french) server patch 1.8.2 or 1.8.0 .. thanks :D -Keep the good work in Exploit section it rock :D