Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about farmers

Discussion on question about farmers within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys i was wondering waht program the farmers use in diremaul and how they arent getting caught i have a 60 hunter and wonder if its worth me risking my account to try to do it thanks
Old 04/15/2006, 13:08   #2

It was an old method, the programm names BWH, you can't use it anymore without get banned...
So, i think i know which Movie you mean, its an old one...
But the chinese farmers use a new method , maybe a new BWH or something...

regards SpeeX
Old 04/15/2006, 13:08   #3

i think they use something like this....(you have to pay for this hack)
hmm, i would not use it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LFW as a GOLD FARMERS- WOW US
01/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
LFW as a GOLD FARMER - WOW US We are a FIVE man team looking for a good job... We can farm 1.5k-2.5k a day.... Please pm me here or in my YM: [email protected]
gold farmers
07/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
what do u think is the best lvl to start a gold farming char ? spear nuker to be specific. and i only need fire, light and cold right ?
SRO Sp Farmers Game
04/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Removed, sorry
Gold Farmers
03/19/2007 - World of Warcraft - 23 Replies
Wers noch nicht kennt also ich fand es ganz Interessant. Wie der eine China Farmer über sein gebannten Account erzählt einfach zu schade für ihn :rolleyes: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?name=news&id... 45907&name=news greetz g0d :bandit:
Augury farmers
12/11/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
Ive noticed recently loads of players spawning in Augury Rock, staying by the merchant for a short while and leaving through the exit with the griffons, there are hordes of people doing the exact same thing, not talking just coming and going in waves and waves, much more than aeven a few weeks ago, i'm thinking there are already some reliable bots/macro's available somewhere. Anyone got any news on this?