Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Neverendless WoW Vote Hacks.

Discussion on Neverendless WoW Vote Hacks. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Neverendless WoW Vote Hacks.

I've been working on a vote hack for about a month now.
I had finally come across a working one using the addon for fire fox "Tamper Data". I would simply turn on tamper data, click to vote, change the id to a number between 50-110 and 150-180. Getting about 100+ points a day. They've caught onto this and now when you try to do this you get a blank page saying "Hello " Get about 10 of those and your account gets banned.

I've been trying to get this new technique coming along.
It involves DoSHTTP 2.0 (A program that sends multiple requests to a url in a second).
Basically i want to send 1000+ requests to the url that gives you the vote points in a second. And maybe about 300 of those 1000 requests will get through.
Anyone care to help me?