Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHALLENGE for macros king

Discussion on CHALLENGE for macros king within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHALLENGE for macros king

First of all i want to say that my english is pretty bad.

I got a big challenge for someone who know a lot about wow macros.

Second thinkg is. I am playing at private server at 3.3.5a and there is now Feast of Winter Veil event.
Also there is special quest Treats for Great-father Winter who give u chance to farm reputation in bb/ratched and other goblin cities.

I already got alot of mats for this quest but its so annyoing and broing to compleate it manually like 1000 times to get exalted.

Well here is my question is there any macro/addon/program that make it easier?

Server patch is 3.3.5a

i tryed

/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
/script CompleteQuest()
/script GetQuestReward(1)

but its not working cause i also need to accept this quest first.

Can someone smart write macro that will

target quest giver>chose quest>accept it>compleate it>remove reward from bag (Smokywood Pastures Gift Pack its unique so u can have only one in bag in one time) and repeat it like 100x

maybe i could use any proggram to record mouse movies

any ideas guys ?
Old 12/27/2014, 00:04   #2

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,716
uhm - tried to use the command "/script AcceptQuest()" ?
U can try aswell this .