Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What are generally the best strategies selling an account?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What are generally the best strategies selling an account? Was verkauft sich gut?

Like the title says, what are generally the best strategies to sell a WoW account for max cash?

Upping the char list with 90's only? Best for WoD preparations (but see shocking example down below this might not work)

-or-

Selling an Acc with a single toon (probably main) decked out with highest gear and titles and achievement points?

-or-

both?

What does generally sell very well?

You can imagine that I was shocked seeing the other day an account with 11 lvl 90 alliance, in full pvp gear for 30 (!) euros only.

It was this auction here.

I am planing to sell my account and contemplating about lvling more toons to 90 along my Vanilla/Classic main Rogue to advertise it better. But this ridiculous Buyout on ebay just scared me, leaving me confused!

No idea what kids crave for these days, that's the main reason I write this article. I can offer things like glad tabard, r9 centurion title, classic epic pvp gear, 17k achiev points, such rare mounts like ashes.. a pure Horde account might sell better aswell. Stating by the facts of generally measured popularity of Horde:Alliance being around 3:1

Any suggestion? Konstruktive Tipps von eurer Seite?

Ich bedanke mich

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
I think if you want to sell your account for a high price it should have 1 or 2 characters with high(est) ilvl (PvE sells for more than PvP, except if PvP has some badass titles and ranking), achievement points at or over 18k rare or not anymore obtainable items/titles/achievements and a long history.
In addition to that I think horde sells better, and the chars should be on a well populated server.

Else you just have to have luck.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you!