Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trade Scam Macro?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Trade Scam Macro?

Ok so I was selling a stack of Primo's on Molten for 200k gold (x20 server). I get a whisper from some guy and he wants to buy so he pulls up trade and I put my primos down and he puts up his 200k. I click accept.. it instantly un accepts and I keep spamming accept like a dumbass and he tells me to wait. He accepts and I do so after him in a split second he puts down 1 copper and trades, so fast that I couldn't even respond to un cancel. He then whispers thanks and ignores me. My question is what is the macro for that? I really want to use it on an alt account.

some good videos to show how the macro works is this:
Keep in mind this isn't me, this is just someone else being scammed by the macro, or whatever it is that lets them do this.

Similar Threads
trade scam macro?
so I got scammed the other day in a trade, it was like a backspace scam. the guy put 2m gold up, i put my item, he accepted, right before i hit...
2 Replies - Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
Trade scam --'
Today a guy wanted buy my stuff, we make trade, I put items et he Puts the money but after "Negotiations completed" the guy have my item but me I...
1 Replies - 4Story
adv. trade scam
I thought about a more successful scam and I came back to the good old trade scam method. -Put gold in trade window -wait 'til victim puts item...
47 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Trade Scam?!~
On my server theirs rumors... more than rumors its as people is actually pulling it off and doing it as my friend has already been scammed somehow,...
0 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
Trade Scam
The use of this program is very simple. Double-click the .exe then start Diablo. The program will exit when you close Diablo. You can run around,...
11 Replies - Diablo 2