Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to patch WoW for free WoW

Discussion on How to patch WoW for free WoW within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How to patch WoW for free WoW

Hi guys I just want to know some ppls have used some patch for WoW and they dont need to pay them anymore. Can I know which patch should I use. Or where I can download them. THX IN ADVANCE
Old 01/01/2014, 01:40   #2

elite*gold: 72
What are you talking about?

If you`re talkking about private servers you don`t need a specific patch for it(except for a few that provide those costume patches on their sites)

If you mean a free download of WoW just look up torrent sites.

You can`t patch your game and play on the official servers for free there is no way to do that.
Old 01/02/2014, 08:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
please explain. tyhanks!
Old 01/03/2014, 03:19   #4

elite*gold: 8
I think you talk about Private Servers, if you do for some you just have to download the launcher from Their website.