Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blizzcon 2013 Stream

Discussion on Blizzcon 2013 Stream within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzcon 2013 Stream

Hey, i don't have enought money to pay for a virtual ticket.

However i got 10 euros left on my visa and a steam account with some games on it.

Anyone willing to stream it for me please? PM the link

Thank you !
Old 11/08/2013, 15:54   #2

Hey,
please take a look at this topic:

You can watch the stream without even have to pay a single euro
Old 11/08/2013, 16:20   #3

Aye thanks, i will check the topic out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Will some1 stream Blizzcon 2013?
11/09/2013 - World of Warcraft - 18 Replies
Hey peeps! I was just wondering if there'll be a generous soul that has the blizzcon virtual ticket and will stream it for the public? I can't stress enough that paying 30€ for a stream is absurd and besides, i haven't seen any convention charging people for footage of the convention, I do understand that the convention isn't free for people who visit, but the online footage should be free! Cheers!
BLIZZCON 2013 ANAHEIM // Virtuelles BlizzCon Ticket zum Kauf verfügbar!
09/14/2013 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
http://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/EA 07QMMTFEVR1311533075579.jpg Hallo Community :) Ab sofort könnt ihr euch unter Virtuelles Ticket - BlizzCon das virtuelle BlizzCon Ticket für 29,99€ Kaufen! Was kann man damit machen?
Blizzcon Stream
10/23/2011 - World of Warcraft - 30 Replies
Hej, Letztes jahr gab es hier im Forum einen Script wo man jeden Bereich der Blizzcon umsonst gucken konnte. Habe jetzt per Forum suche den Thread gesucht aber nicht wieder gefunden, hat ihn evtl. noch irgendwer parat ? Habe leider das Text Dokument nicht mehr wo er drin stand. Viele Grüße Aeh'
Blizzcon Stream?
10/21/2011 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
Hey streamt wer blizzcon? Wäre nett wenn ich ein Link bekommen könnte, falls der jenige nich Puplic sharen möchte gern auch per PM. Danke :)
BlizzCon 2010 RTS-Stream
02/06/2011 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
Hey Leute! Hat zufällig jemand einen Schimmer, wie ich den RTS-Stream in meinem VLC-Player abgespielt bekomme? Original: BlizzCon 2010 Live - Welcome (Flash & irgendein komischer Player) Gruß