Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I transfer a WoW character to another account?

Discussion on How can I transfer a WoW character to another account? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I transfer a WoW character to another account?

My boyfriend has been using my account to play WoW. He has his own account, but he's picky about characters he makes and gets bored of them quickly and hence his account is not active at the moment. Anyway, he's made a character on my account that he's quite fond of and I'm thinking that he'll want to play with me using this character.
Blizzard state that you can only move characters between accounts if you own both of them. Is there any way that I can move his character to his account?
Old 08/01/2009, 05:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
Contact Blizzard. I think this is in the wrong section as well.

#Reported, asking for a move.
Old 08/01/2009, 16:55   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
#moved

« server | Goldkauf »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character transfer, different last name
06/09/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I was wondering if anyone has ever been able to transfer a character to a different account when the last names are different. If so, how did you convince blizzard?
Character transfer
04/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
After I had my character transferred from ahazi to corbantis today all my sabers no longer had their color crystals in them and they were all in my inventory However the sabers say there is a color crystal in them and have the elemental damage as if they do. Also all my sabers appeared to have a red color
CO character transfer
02/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Ok so im getting sick of my serv cus well i jsut dont liek it:P and i REALLY dont wanna "lv" a new character and i started thinking...a while back tq was making it possible ot transfer ones character to another server....only catch was is u dotn get money or equips it was jsut the character....no obvioulsy its possible cus they do it with server splits..only problem i see with moving to an older server is the whole same name problem....so if anyone knows ne thing about this please reply^^