Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are there ways to gain experience in the game besides fighting?

Discussion on Are there ways to gain experience in the game besides fighting? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are there ways to gain experience in the game besides fighting?

In the world, we not only want to get more and more wow gold, we also want to gain experience. we can get wow gold more easily. i often buy them from u am e g o ld.c o m. and I know we can get experience by fighting. And are there ways to get it?
Old 07/31/2009, 08:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
there are ways to gain experience other than by fighting. You can gain substantial experience from doing quests. Exploring is another example of how you can gain experience; a character can receive experience by simply journeying to areas where your character has yet to explore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Log Out While Fighting
08/04/2010 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out. Go play your alt for a while until someone else has killed the monster or it wanders off.
[Release]ExpBall+ExpPot Experience Gain Fix[LOTF]
07/14/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Ok... Well this isn't really anything too spectacular, but I know I myself got extremely annoyed at the fact that when I used an ExpBall while using an ExpPot, that I'd gain like 10x the normal amount of experience. So I went and made an adjustment to the ExpBall coding to change it. Just so you guys know, my number may not be 100% accurate on this, I did make changes to my expballs, because I found after level 110, you gained too much, and just tried to remember the original rates. By...
Experience gain from PK?
10/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I know I'll lose experience when I get killed by other player, but why I didn't get any experience when I kill a higher level character? I got my lv 100 fire flashing and kill it off with a lv 45 water. The funny thing is I don't get any exp at all. I try this few times and everytime I only lose exp from my fire, but didn't get any exp from the water. Anyone has any idea why I'm not getting any exp for my water?
Log Out While Fighting
06/27/2007 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
This may have been a fluke (and probably is a repost, but I couldn't find it), but it worked pretty well the 2 times I tried it. If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out. Go...
Online Fighting Game DARSANA
01/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
http://mods.moddb.com/6409/darsana/ Enjoy =) Pic1