Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Beginner BOT question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beginner BOT question

Hey everyone,

I have been playing WoW off and on for a couple of years now and was thinking of getting back into it again. I do remember the constant grinding to gain levels so this time around i was thinking of perhaps using a bot to do the dirty work for me.

My question is mainly how safe they are and in which way they can be used to minimize the chance of being detected?

I was actually planning on letting the bot do its thing while i basically sit by the computer doing other things like working or watching movies. So do they usually detect bots by the way they act inside the game, or, through the system itself detecting the presence of illegal software?

Any help and direction would be appreciated!

Similar Threads
Beginner Gold premium question
Well im about to buy it, so, is the premium 150% xp/sp 28 days? and preferred game login? what else you know about it? ty in advance, diogo
12 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
A little help for a beginner
Hi, ill start playing archlord and i choose an elementalist... can someone give a guide to read before i mess up the char. Ty! BB!
5 Replies - Archlord
Bot beginner. Was ist zu tun?
Einen wunderschönen guten Abend euch allen. Ich würde euch gerne eine Frage zu Bots stellen wie glider usw. Aber zuerst mein Hintergrund. Hab...
2 Replies - WoW Bots
help a beginner
Can somebody upload for me flyhack and a tutorial in english plz!
3 Replies - WoW Ask the Experts
Beginner CE question..
Oi! Eversince i started playing cabal i've been playing with ProjectX, Sora Engine and Cheat engine 5.4... However, i can't get much to work.. Only a...
9 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions