Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trade soulbound

Discussion on trade soulbound within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trade soulbound

anyone know of a way to trade soulbound items on neverendless wow (3.0.9)
Old 06/24/2009, 17:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
the old bugg is fixed since 1month ~ on nearly every Server... Lets wait and hope^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Trade Soulbound Guide
12/14/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies
Credits to fearking from Ds Release Date: 04. May 2008 so hurry up until its fixed Trade SB: 1) Go to General Goods Vendor and buy a bag. 2) Equip the bag and put it next to the backpack (make sure the new bag is empty) 3) Put your friend/receiver (so you will be the giver, you will trade SB item with the receiver) to make the 1-2 stpes exactly like you. 4) Make party with receiver. 5) Put your Hearthstone into first slot of the bag you just bough (the giver make this)
Trade Soulbound items.
11/30/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So this is my first post here :D so i hope u'll like my exploit :P So this is how u do it : First get an empty slot bag and an empty bag , After u got these items go to the one that u want to trade with... open the trade window and equip the bag into the slot. After u equiped it just put the bag in the trade window and press on trade and make sure that the guy that u want to trade with WILL NOT press on accept also. After u pressed just open the traded bag ( he is still in his slot :D )...
[WPE] Buy Arena Set for other Class & SOULBOUND TRADE!
11/26/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
Credits to NUDE from Ds copyed Thread: Skip this textblock if u dont care about my life :p Im really getting the hang of WPE atm! My second release today.. Something i just found out.. My friend gave me the idea now. He said to me.. FFS i really want my Veng. Gladiator gear :s but im only getting about 200 arena points a day. I went to buy his vengeful weapons and SB traded the weapons to him. Then i got an idea. So i started thinking.. I have 4k points on my warr. Thats enough to buy...
Soulbound Trade how?
10/30/2008 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
So ich hätte da ne Frage wie das Tauschen von Selengebunden Items geht Also jemand hat mir das schonmal gemacht er hat gesagt ich solte die Tasche leeren die neben meinem Rucksack wäre hab ich gemacht er hat mir ne 10er tasche gegeben er ist ausgelogt dan musste ich vor ihm einloggen und dan er danach hatte ich das item wäre geill wenn mir jemand sagen koennte wie das geht... mfg 50Cent
Looking for a Trade Soulbound Hack
04/12/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Are there any that exist for r3989? If so, I'll trade for 1. Buy anything from a vendor, even if you don't have the money/tokens (Using WPE) 2. Dupe any item (including soulbound) with r4296. (With Winsock Packet Editor Pro) However, I must be sure that the trade soulbound hack works before I tell you how to do either of these. If it works, I'll PM you as soon as possible with the instructions for these hacks.