Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

option for power leveling or ban waiting to happen.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
option for power leveling or ban waiting to happen.

I was just wondering opinion before I decide to do this or not.
I have my main account with a 90 DPS and a few alts that aren't that high.
Due to not having a lot of spare time to play the game I made a second account and bought power leveling for a character from 1 - 90
the account went frozen (time cards) for a while as needed to focus on school work more.
I just xfered over that character to my other account and changed realm on it about 3 weeks ago.
It has also been months since that character was power leveled but that was really only character of note on that account.
Myself and my guild are in need of a healer character and was thinking of doing the same thing again.
I have played the class before and am familiar with priest but can't spare the time to level one quickly.
What do you think would be the ban risk if I re-open that account and have another toon power leveled thru on it?