Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mining is Good for Making WoW Gold

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mining is Good for Making WoW Gold

The vast world of World of Warcraft provides plenty of quests and adventures. Players are able to explore this endless world, interact with each other player, make WoW gold for leveling up and buying equipment. However, earning WoW gold might be daunting for new players. There are some other professions that are profitable in this game and mining should be the best for making WoW gold. You should level the mining and explore in the right zones to gather minerals to make huge WoW gold profits.

As a new expansion pack released, there will be more opportunities for players to choose mining as one major profession. To mine different rare and common minerals will help to find jewels that you could sell on Auction House for extra income. You can mine precious minerals or smelt them into bars and put them on sales for piles of WoW gold. You must first level mining skill up.

There are several paths to level mining skill. You will start with mining the copper ores first out of the main city Orgrimmar or Stormwind. The minerals re-spawn fast, which help players mine more times, get more and level up faster.

Once you've mastered mining, you could go to further higher level areas to gather some other minerals that you found profitable. Their prices will fluctuate due to the demand. You'd better not to focus on specific kind of mineral, just find the ones that could bring you the fastest and easiest WoW gold. Each expansion pack will provide some rare minerals such as Titanium and you can stick to them. After you have your mining profession leveled up to be able to mine them, grab those precious minerals for selling on Auction House for huge WoW gold income.

There are many ways to earn WoW gold. Find some latest WoW gold earning tips and strategies and learn different method to make WoW gold.

Article resource:

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
there are other ways to get much more gold than with mining