Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request\Question] Mangos 3.0.9?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request\Question] Mangos 3.0.9?

I noticed that alot of the former bugs (that I liked) have been fixed during my private server update from 2.4.3 Ascent to 3.0.9 Mangos. so i'm just wondering... are there any new methods\bugs out there? I'm in dire need of either duping or the "free sale" bugs

Thanks in Advance for any help.

edit:

another small addition to the question, I've people are using Cheat Engine to Replace spells and Cooldowns, and even noticed some examples of it on the forum... but I dont understand how do I find the Spell in CheatEngine? do I look up its ID? (And if so, what size is it 4 or 8 Bytes? and how do I differ the right choice from the array of results?)

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamma_ray152 View Post
I noticed that alot of the former bugs (that I liked) have been fixed during my private server update from 2.4.3 Ascent to 3.0.9 Mangos. so i'm just wondering... are there any new methods\bugs out there? I'm in dire need of either duping or the "free sale" bugs

Thanks in Advance for any help.

edit:

another small addition to the question, I've people are using Cheat Engine to Replace spells and Cooldowns, and even noticed some examples of it on the forum... but I dont understand how do I find the Spell in CheatEngine? do I look up its ID? (And if so, what size is it 4 or 8 Bytes? and how do I differ the right choice from the array of results?)
lol Arnt we all wanting those vender hacks :P Dont think it will happen with WPE. There is vote hacks tho

Old   #3

umm, Vote Hack? What is it, a Auto-Vote bot?