Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Carbonite - prevent detection of other players?

Discussion on Carbonite - prevent detection of other players? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey guys
just used the searchfunction and didn't find anything 'bout that:

Is it possible to prevent that other ppl with carbonite can see you on that fckn map?? 'cause a guy in my guild wants to film me when i'm using emuhacker :/
Old 04/16/2009, 13:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump really need that
Old 04/18/2009, 18:09   #3

elite*gold: 30
Jep, its possible wo see guild/partymates with carb on map

Similar Threads Similar Threads
04/16/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hey guys just used the searchfunction and didn't find anything 'bout that: Is it possible to prevent that other ppl with carbonite can see you on that fckn map?? 'cause a guy in my guild wants to film me when i'm using emuhacker :/
Carbonite
03/03/2008 - World of Warcraft - 24 Replies
Abend, hab grad diesen Thread gelesen, und hätte da noch ne Frage zu. Dachte mir das ist nen nützliches Addon, hab dann jedoch erfahren das es mit dem deutschen Client nicht funktioniert. Jetzt meine Frage: kennt wer nen ähnliches Addon, mit dem man InGame Quest-Ziele etc. sehen kann, und welches auch mit dem deutschen Client nutzen kann?
Prevent players from joining groups.
07/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Make a macro that is: /invite Playername /uninvite Playername And click that once. It invites the player and then uninvites them from the party before they accept, so when they click accept nothing happens, but they are flagged as "In Group". If they try and invite anyone, they get a "You are not the leader of the group" message, and if someone else tries to invite them, they get a "Playername is already in a group" message. Its fixed by relogging, but i had one guy going for an...
How to prevent other players from inspecting me
04/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Is there a way to prevent other characters from inspecting me. I don't like when someone comes and sees my stuff. Is there a fast way to undress my hero(an addon/macro ot something), or just make the inspect impossible on my character. thx in advance P.S. When i turn PvP on ( /pvp ) they still can inspect me on the private server i play, so tell me other ways please.