Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

XYZ bannable!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XYZ bannable!

Hello there,

i was playing with my char and needed to get up a mount, so i used XYZ.
In the same moment as I opened the .exe file i got logged out. As i was trying to log back on my char again i got the message:

>"This World of Warcraft account has been closed and is no longer aviable for use. Please go to ***** for further information"

5 minutes later i got the mail:

>Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that we have, unfortunately, had to cancel your World of Warcraft account:

Account Name: *****
Type of Violation: Use of third-party software
Consequences for Account: Account Cancellation

It is with regret that we take this type of action, however, it is in the best interest of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game, that your access to the World of Warcraft servers be cancelled.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:

Regards,

Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment Europe

I'm 100% sure that nobody's seen me, and if someone did he couldn't write a ticket so fast.
Just want to warn some of you. I always thought XYZ can be only detected if someone's seen you, but it seems warden has been upgraded and can detect it somehow.
So far good luck

Greets

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 19
yes we know

Old   #3

Oo Everyone knows this. That nobody saw u doesnt matter.
THEY WILL CATCH U !
I know what im talking about. I lost 2 Accs at the 2 banwaves cuz i used glider. I used to glide at hidden places and ONLY at night. Im very sure that nobody reported me. Believe me, they will get them all... Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but when the next wave comes they all will be gone...
Old   #4

the reason for my post is that xyz's just an autoit script
i didn't press any keys before i got dc'd, so how the **** would you explain that ? @Zockymczock, Xores

Old   #5

elite*gold: 19
das liegt nicht an dem autoit script selbst sondern an dem anti cheat system. ist noch nicht lange auf den life servern der schutz.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zockymczock View Post
... Believe me, they will get them all... Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but when the next wave comes they all will be gone...
/signed

I used glider as you described. Everybody was **** sure that glider is undetectable. I build my own config and waypoints, always attended the gliding process, interacted with players that came along, mostly glided at night while watching tv with one eye. Im sure nobody ever reported me but I got banned.

It is just a matter of time!
Old   #7

na super, habs in den letzten 2 wochen etwa 10 minuten benutzt.. ich hoff das nix passiert
Old   #8

Received Thanks: 1,644
LOL geil xD selbst Xyz is bannable xDDD