Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any good paid hacks around now?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any good paid hacks around now?

Now with the closing of WoWPlus nearly a month ago are there still any paid hacks around? With like wall climb/fly hack? Or any free ones that have those features either? Also please don't just say yes if there is a yes. Give names please. I'm interested in having another subscription like I did with WoWplus before that big baby packed up and skipped town once Blizz waved their magic lawsuit wand at them.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 2090
Received Thanks: 6,899

That's the "paid version" of OHack.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Thanks man. I had seen something posted about firehack somewhere else but wasn't sure if it was the only thing or the next best thing to wow+ After reading over their features and stuff it would appear to be. Though they don't have a fishing bot sadly. Though I can always use my HB for that. Just it was quicker to use wow+ for fishing then HB. Also Wow+ was quicker in general in regards to fishing then HB and not just in loading times but like casting/catching/looting.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 2090
Received Thanks: 6,899
They do, like WoW+ had.

Old   #5

Oh I've not really looked over their forums and stuff so not sure what all types of addons and mods they have for their hack. Mainly just wanted the fly/wall climb so I could go get all my FP on my hunter im lvling to gather with. lol