Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any good paid hacks around now?

Discussion on Any good paid hacks around now? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any good paid hacks around now?

Now with the closing of WoWPlus nearly a month ago are there still any paid hacks around? With like wall climb/fly hack? Or any free ones that have those features either? Also please don't just say yes if there is a yes. Give names please. I'm interested in having another subscription like I did with WoWplus before that big baby packed up and skipped town once Blizz waved their magic lawsuit wand at them.
Old 11/22/2012, 00:11   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973

That's the "paid version" of OHack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2012, 06:58   #3

Thanks man. I had seen something posted about firehack somewhere else but wasn't sure if it was the only thing or the next best thing to wow+ After reading over their features and stuff it would appear to be. Though they don't have a fishing bot sadly. Though I can always use my HB for that. Just it was quicker to use wow+ for fishing then HB. Also Wow+ was quicker in general in regards to fishing then HB and not just in loading times but like casting/catching/looting.
Old 11/22/2012, 09:48   #4

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973
They do, like WoW+ had.
Old 11/22/2012, 14:34   #5

Oh I've not really looked over their forums and stuff so not sure what all types of addons and mods they have for their hack. Mainly just wanted the fly/wall climb so I could go get all my FP on my hunter im lvling to gather with. lol