Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW how to play ?

Discussion on WoW how to play ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW how to play ?

Hello epvp,

I'm intrested in playing world of warcraft. But i don't know how to start off you know.
Could someone explain me how it works ? For example:
Do i have to buy the game and gametime in order to play? And with all the expansions, do i need to buy them to get into the higher levels or do you not need them ? Also what are the benefits of the expansion.

Thanks in advance
Old 10/10/2012, 23:55   #2

The Black Market: 119/0/0
To get up to level 90, you have to buy all expansions.
You register a code to a battle.net account,
then you download the game itself, login, chose a realm
and start playing...
Classic - Level 60
The Burning Crusade - Level 70
#added Draenei, Blood Elf (races)
#added Paladin (class)
Wrath of the Lichking - Level 80
#added Deathknight (class)
Cataclysm - Level 85
#added Worgen, Goblin (races)
Mists of Pandaria - Level 90
#added Pandarian (race)
#added Monk (class)

hope everything is right and i could help a bit
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 00:26   #3

Thank you , and what about the game time, i see some selling it on epvp way cheaper then in the local stores here. And they also sell RAF game time . I just googled it and it means : Refer a Friend game time. Can this be bought all the time , because €2,50/month is ways cheaper then €13/ month.
Old 10/11/2012, 12:58   #4

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by hix2 View Post
Thank you , and what about the game time, i see some selling it on epvp way cheaper then in the local stores here. And they also sell RAF game time . I just googled it and it means : Refer a Friend game time. Can this be bought all the time , because €2,50/month is ways cheaper then €13/ month.
Yea, you can buy it all the time. I use it myself. But be careful if you buy around 12 months. Sometimes Blizzard notices it and will remove your gametime. So just buy around 2-3 months and you're safe.
Thanks
1 User