Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I DON't WANT A "REAL" JOB, SELL GOLD FOR CASH (?)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
ich hab mal eine andere frage zu den accountt verkäufer wie viel geld ist lvl 60 nur classic drauf ungefähr T0 equip wird ich dachte vielleciht ne kleine Summe da viele Classic wieder spielen wollen und somit ein schönen einstieg haben weiß einer die ~ Preise für verkaufte WoW-Accounts (mir ist bewusst das sie sich ändert aber einen groben wert möchte ich gern mal wissen)

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginky View Post
ich hab mal eine andere frage zu den accountt verkäufer wie viel geld ist lvl 60 nur classic drauf ungefähr T0 equip wird ich dachte vielleciht ne kleine Summe da viele Classic wieder spielen wollen und somit ein schönen einstieg haben weiß einer die ~ Preise für verkaufte WoW-Accounts (mir ist bewusst das sie sich ändert aber einen groben wert möchte ich gern mal wissen)
Schau doch einfach bei Ebay und co nach, so schwer ist das nun wirklich nicht ^^

Old   #18

Received Thanks: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginky View Post
Kannste nicht wirklich viel dafür verlangen. 1-60 ist in ca. 24h gemacht ( mit RAF bonus). Spiel ihn schnell auf 80 und vertick ihn dann kriegste um einiges mehr dafür.

Die Leute die Classic spielen machen ein sehr geringen teil der wow community aus. Einen sehr sehr geringen^^
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheaven View Post
Hello, thanks for the replays. I don't need more to live...the usual salary here is about 300E for a full time job...so if i would get from 300E-500E would be helpful.

I've red some posts over the net how to make 1k gold/day so if i would go like 6-8h/day i would do about 5kg/day.

How much gold you guys can farm per day/hour and how. this would be very helpful of you and if there is someone else selling gold here maybe he could give me some useful tips

THX
Hi... im miner and Jewelcrafter.
With farming 2 hours saronite ive something like 800 to 1500g... depends on the prices für gems in the AH... so farming for 8 hours could bring something about 6500 to 9000g - but this is not reallistic cause if you farm sooo much... the market is flooded with gems and the prices will crash.
Perhaps if you spend about 4 hours farming saronite youll have about 20 stacks ... lets say you prospect 10 stacks, melt 5 stacks and leave 5 stacks raw.
Sell the whole **** in the AH.
The rest of the time you could for example create a second char with... herbalism and skinning... or skinning and leatherworking for leg enchantments.
But i dont know how lucrative those professions are.. but i can imagine that you could do a looot g per day if you farm for different porfessions.

You could combine farming and creating new accounts and lvl them up.
Farm the mats for professions.. sell everything to the AH, then send the whole gold to your main account sell the lvl 80 account and sell the gold.
And always check the pages selling accounts so you know which classes are rare and selling to high prices.

GL with your little project^^

Old   #20

welche goldseller kaufen eigentlich ingame-gold ich seh immer nur verkaufen und wenn ich sie anschreibe dann krieg ich keine antwort (ausnahme war gamegoods)