Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Druid Filters (WPE)

Discussion on Druid Filters (WPE) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Druid Filters (WPE)

Im looking for some WPE filters working on wowscape, thx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RPE Filters
07/07/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm not sure how to make rPE filters, and I need help with making 2. For the first custom filter, I need it keep sending the hex code for moving an object from my storage to my inventory. EX. After I move one sword into my inventory, it will send the other 49 from my storage into my inventory. Here is a ss of three hexes of moving the same object, from my storage into my inventory: http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/246352/R PE_Store.jpg The 3B-3D was the item number in the...
Wpe Filters?.
06/27/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 115 Replies
Hi, someone have Wpe Pro Filters?, I get only one, unhide, now, i don't use maya purple. I got too the Data Folder, the Mermaid Sprite, unlimited sonic blows. But everyone use rPE here, and i dont understand it in ur lenguage. If someone have Wpe Pro Filters i'll apreciated to much ur colaboration, Thanks.
Alliance druid Cat -> Gnoll Ally Druid Bear -> Worgen
01/31/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
kann das wer mir mal irgend wie machen? ich finde ncihts und selbst versucht doch ncihts gefunden oder geschafft was der art funktioniert, zum verzweifelns langsam.
WPE PRO FILTERS ON WOW
06/10/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Im new here, I,ve spent a long time to find a good filter to the new version of wow 2.4.x. So there are some one who know how to do that? becouse i have filters here but just to the old version's... On the old version for exemple, the rogue was 007-FB 008-06 this still rigth??? And why in wow EMU hack we dont have any power cheat??
Druid/Warri vs. Druid/Hunter Taktiken ?
05/08/2008 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hallo , ich spiele zusammen mit einem heal dudu ( wir beide haben full s1 + s3 waffe ) auf nem 1,9 k rating und bekommen relativ oft die combo Druid/Hunter ! Jetzt wollte ich hier ma fragen , ob jemand ein paar gute Taktiken/Tricks gegen diese combo kennt ? Ein großes Problem ist natürlich der fehlende Dmg durch das etwas schlechtere s1 equip , was ich aber nicht als Grund einsehen will :) mfg