Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pvp hack

Discussion on pvp hack within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pvp hack

Hey i got a question about PvP hack. I sow this person spamming that he is selling Boosts in RBG/arena and i told him that i want a prove that he cn boost me.i joined his RBG team first and what happend was we queued and when i joined i was alone there was no one on my team or enemy team and enemy MMR was 4k. then i done arena with him and same thing happend. ANyone knows how to get that hack ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ich habe eine Frage zu PvP-Hack. Ich säe diese Person Spamming, dass er verkauft Boosts in RBG / arena und ich sagte ihm, dass ich beweisen, dass er einen Schub cn me.i seine RBG-Team angeschlossen und erste, was passierte war, dass wir in der Warteschlange, und als ich kam war ich allein dort war, wollen niemand in meinem Team oder feindlichen Team und Feind MMR war 4k. Dann habe ich Arena mit ihm und dasselbe passierte getan. Wer weiß, wie man diesen Hack zu bekommen?
Old 05/01/2012, 09:30   #2

elite*gold: 5
Was ist das für ein Deutsch? Ich sag es lieber in englisch

That isnt a Hack or something like this. They just pushed with the MMR Exploit. Just Google that ****...

MFG
Old 05/08/2012, 18:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunny™ View Post
Was ist das für ein Deutsch? Ich sag es lieber in englisch

That isnt a Hack or something like this. They just pushed with the MMR Exploit. Just Google that ****...

MFG
Ich nehme mal an er hat es mit nem Übersetzer übersetzt, deshalb das schlechte Deutsch

Greetz TeLL