Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 full playthrough HD

Discussion on Diablo 3 full playthrough HD within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3 full playthrough HD

Hey guys just got done the diablo 3 beta and it was really good. It was the most solid beta i've ever played. I recorded my full playthrough and beat the beta in about a hour. View the video below! View in 1080p for best quality!

Old 04/26/2012, 06:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
this is the forum for world of warcraft..
Next time post everything about diablo 3 in here

#moverequest
Closed Thread

Tags
d2, diablo 3, pvp, raid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diablo 3 Free Full Download Beta (Deutsch/German) Tutorial
09/25/2011 - Diablo 3 - 1 Replies
Diablo 3 Beta Client Download Ein Video das beschreibt habe ich euch auch erstellt! Link: Diablo 3 Free Full Download Beta (Deutsch/German) Tutorial - YouTube in diesem Video Findet ihr alles Beschrieben! Hier ist auch nochmal der
Diablo 3 Skill System Revisions in Full Force
12/03/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Diablo 3 won't be on shelves anytime soon and we know one of the reasons why. Blizzard has pretty much decided to trash the old skill system we know and love. On a Diablo Twitter post, it was confirmed that the skill system revisions are now in full force. Unfortunately, the Tweet didn't offer much by way of details on the new revisions. A later Tweet also hinted at the respec option getting integrated a bit differently with the new revisions. Diablo (Diablo) on Twitter (via tentonhammer,...