Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calling all multi-boxers!

Discussion on Calling all multi-boxers! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Calling all multi-boxers!

hey guys and girls who play wow. i wrote this thread because i need some help from a multiboxer looking to get another account to multibox with. I really want the X-53 touring rocket, the mount for recruiting a friend. So if any multi-boxer's out there are interested, i'll pay you ingame gold, and i have some guides perhaps you might want on all sorts of general topics like gold making, professions 1-525, battlegrounds/arenas and basically everything you'll need! even some in-game addons that will help. please reply if your interested and i'll shoot you a recruit a friend message as soon as i can! thanks!

-Scørlan @ Gnomeregan
Old 04/17/2012, 08:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
So you´re looking for someone for "Recruit a Friend" -->

Tags
multiboxing, new_account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with calling this function!
03/13/2010 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
First off: sorry for my poor english! Im trying with my dll to set off the "set stat function". The one that u press when you add a stat point to str, dex or what ever. My goal is to make players able to set there Stats to whatever they use to have from an earlier saved point. So if you play against different sort of mobs or players you reform your stats to be suetable for that sertan task in just 1 second right where you stand. Im thinking this is very useful for many ppl here. So now i...
Calling all Devs
01/21/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone and DarkAion is looking for some devs if you wanna be partbof DarkAion please add me on msn [email protected] m thank you and have a nice day.
Calling All 24/7 Botters To EoS
10/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 81 Replies
Hello im calling all 24/7 Botters to EoS . Me Myself im 24/7 Botters (<3 Isrobot) So i wanna Take EoS , i Wanna Grab it i Wanna Capture FW !! (dreaming is never been bad ppl) . About Guild Well i will buy Silks+Gold so leveling up Guild Will be np but ppl Must donate i am no donkey that does everything by himself . Guild Will be Named : ImmortalGodz or i dont give a damn just post ur Guild name ideas Here and lets Chat ppl ITS OUR TIME LETS TAKE IT . Anyways Botters always Ruled So why not now...