Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account Hacking

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Hacking

Hi, I recently obtained some logins to WoW Accounts that are used by gold sellers to gather gold/items. What would be the best and safest way to transfer all those items and gold to my account without the chance of getting banned. Are there any possibilities of trading which are not trackable by Blizzard? Thx in advance

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy2k View Post
Are there any possibilities of trading which are not trackable by Blizzard?
No.

Just don't trade all the stuff at once. And I don't think that the gold sellers will report the stolen accounts.

Old   #3

Hm, Im not sure about them not reporting the accs stolen. Since those are legit Accounts and they pay for it, they would have nothing to lose when they report the accs stolen. But Im more interested in which way to trade over things would be the best. Ingame Mail, personal trade or selling some **** via Auctionhouse for a large ammount of gold. I just want to know if there is a way of trading that is not monitored by Blizz. I just got the idea of using some forbidden hack to get the 3 Accounts banned after I finished my business. What hack could I use to be sure the Account gets permanently banned?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy2k View Post
Hm, Im not sure about them not reporting the accs stolen. Since those are legit Accounts and they pay for it, they would have nothing to lose when they report the accs stolen. But Im more interested in which way to trade over things would be the best. Ingame Mail, personal trade or selling some **** via Auctionhouse for a large ammount of gold. I just want to know if there is a way of trading that is not monitored by Blizz. I just got the idea of using some forbidden hack to get the 3 Accounts banned after I finished my business. What hack could I use to be sure the Account gets permanently banned?
well im new in world of warcraft but can you drop gold? because you can sell all stuff that it got on the account and then drop the stuff and pick it up with the other account (100% SAFE)

Old   #5

You can't drop things in WoW-.-
Old   #6

Just trade it face to face, not all at once of course, and then flame some **** **** in /1 and /2 or just use a bot very uncarefully and you should get banned.