Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: All English Section

Discussion on Request: All English Section within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Do you want an all English forum section too?
Yes 88 63.77%
No 50 36.23%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/17/2008, 08:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gink View Post
btw. if u are looking for a english hacking community, there are so many.
if so can u give us the link(s) so we, the english talking members, can gtfo of here *cough* king_n91 *cough* and go there?
Old 08/17/2008, 09:08   #17

i mean not to be jag but mafiacoders is more of a place for english but they are ***** Elite pvpers is good and usually has english translations but i mean what gets me is when they have the forum name english and it german on inside it is quite mis-leading for english speaking members like me

i agree 101%

o and king ps its request not so thing that you can bring you post count up
and **** i want karma back but king hasnt been here long enough to kno what that was
Old 08/17/2008, 12:33   #18

@psiho ... rofl ... omg ... there are pages at the internet that are your friend ... these pages are called search engine XD ...

have fun when exploring the internet XD ...
Old 08/18/2008, 12:13   #19

hello ppl... this is my first post... first of all i'm not from Germany and I don't speak german ... but that doesn't bother me, the community here is from Germany and I don't expect them to write in english just for the sake of it... for all that are not from Germany and don't understand a **** word of it... just use an online website translator... it's not perfect.. but you can understand at least 80% of the post

Cheers
Old 08/19/2008, 02:19   #20

elite*gold: 20
this site is called elitepvpers.com. the DE means Deutschland. and Deutschland means GERMAN!. if you wanna english hacking forum, visit *********.com.
Old 08/19/2008, 03:28   #21

Received Thanks: 3,454
Es ist mal wieder erfreulich wie weltoffen doch einige hier sind. Selbst wenn es ein deutsches Forum ist so sollte es doch nicht alzu schlimm sein sein überaggresives Ego mal in die Tasche zu stecken. Kein Wunder warum einige Länder schlechte Meinungen über uns Deutsche haben.

I dont like these intolerance shown up from some germans here. hey and i`m an german too. i think it would`t be so hard to build up an english subsection in these forums, why not? only becouse this is a .DE domain it doesnt mean that german are the main lang. here. take a look at some forum informations .. there written (<- strange) in english.
Old 08/19/2008, 09:17   #22

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#moved

everybody write a precise description about a exploit in english AND german = no problem :O
Old 08/21/2008, 11:36   #23

I agree that epvps might benefit from having an english section but mainly for the larger games with lots of players, because there would be quite a large number of non-german speakers in those forums. Maybe a subforum in the world of warcraft section for english speakers and be a no-questions type section where people could share all things english.
Old 08/21/2008, 13:57   #24

elite*gold: 7
a new section about the same game would break the community more and more...
Old 08/21/2008, 14:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuI2k View Post
Es ist mal wieder erfreulich wie weltoffen doch einige hier sind. Selbst wenn es ein deutsches Forum ist so sollte es doch nicht alzu schlimm sein sein überaggresives Ego mal in die Tasche zu stecken. Kein Wunder warum einige Länder schlechte Meinungen über uns Deutsche haben.
ein deutsches sprichwort sagt "Abwarten und Tee trinken" naja es gibt noch mehr deutsche sprichwörter, doch diese haben mit *zensiert* zu tun *lach*

kleiner witz sollen sie doch ihre englische sektion haben da ist es halt anderst herum leute wie ich verstehen die dann net weil sie kein englisch können
Old 08/21/2008, 14:46   #26

elite*gold: 20
This is a German Forum but eith english, the greatest hacks/guides are posted in German and english or they are already english... sry for my baaaaaaaadddddddd english!
Old 08/21/2008, 16:28   #27

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by panikgolem View Post
this site is called elitepvpers.com. the DE means Deutschland. and Deutschland means GERMAN!. if you wanna english hacking forum, visit *********.com.
Its elitepvpers.com too, i would agree, because we got over 600k members and a big part of our community cant speak german^^
Old 08/21/2008, 16:34   #28

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
almost any release is written in english, so with the releases there shouldn't be a problem

we could create a english discussion forum if you wish

epvp is a international board, it always depends how popular the forum is, just check the silkroad or conquer online forums, these forums are 90% english