Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

map extraction problems

Discussion on map extraction problems within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
map extraction problems

Ok so i can log in, but the server isnt up.

when i check the mangoes stuff, it says that it cant find the maps in the /maps directory.

when i run AD.exe it extracts the maps, but when i look in the maps directory, there are about 30 *.bin files and not *.map files. this is becoming a pain in the neck!!

im currently running wow 2.4.1 (havnt been bothered upgrading) on windows XP, and running the latest version of mangoes (though i have about 10 previous releases)
and novos easy mangoes handler.

can somebody please help? is there something im missing? or do i need to download the maps from somebody?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help about the pk2 extraction tool
12/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all , I need help about media.pk2 extraction tool to swsro I get tool from here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/364929-all-sro-pk2-extractor -english-patch.html Download and copy to swsro folder Run its and click open pk2 and browse to media.pk2 but when i click nothing happens When i click open media.pk2 wont open Can any 1 help me with this or just give me new tool or new topics to download from and thanks
What Bot has extraction tool?
11/29/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
I wonder if some bot has the extraction tool, to get materials. Thanks
myp extraction
01/09/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Why hello there. For all those here who thought about digging through the data stored in the myp files but couldn't be bothered to find out how to do it i have a short summary about that. 0) The file format These files are basically a huge array of compressed or not so much zlib compressed (i.e. videos) files. Each entry is described with some basic info like file hash, compressed size, compression and uncompressed size to name a few. Apart from that the file has of course a header of...
wpe/rpe extraction
10/15/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
hello i tried to connect to my server and i wanna now how to extract the ID of account from send/recv packets. Do someone which packet contains ID of acc? Can u give some example please? thx
Extraction Tut
04/11/2007 - Artist Tutorials - 5 Replies
Klick Rar runterladen, entpacken, sich über das Tutorial freuen.