Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How do I get inside of an instance without using the portal?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Sup guys,
since Im quiet bored I started wondering about one question:

Im currently playing on a 3.3.5 PvP Server on which instances are disabled. That means, if you go through a portal of an instance, nothing is gonna happen. You will face the invisable wall behind it. Now Im wondering if there is a way to join the instance WITH mobs / bosses.

For example, if you climb the rockets next to Zul Farak with levitate, you will be able to join the Area of the instance but it doesnt have mobs or something. Just the empty area.
What this actually means is, that all instances have to be located somewhere else. The portal actually teleports you to a secret place along Azeroth where the instance is placed to?

I dont know if Im right at this point, but if so - How do I join a real instance with mobs / bosses without using the portal at the entrance?