Originally Posted by Venim
hier hast paar vpn's.
1. Click Start menu, Settings, Control Panel.
2. Choose Network and Internet Connections.
3. Click on "Create a connection to the network at your workplace".
4. Select Virtual Private Network connection (VPN). Click Next.
5. Enter company name "Relakks". Click Next.
6. Enter "pptp.relakks.com" as "Host name or IP address". Click Next.
7. Select "My use only" if you want this connecion to apply only to your user on the computer. Select "Anyone's use" if you want this connection to apply to all users. Click Next.
8. Check "Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop" if you want easy access to your Relakks-service.
9. Click Finish.
10. You should now disable "File and Printer Sharing" as it can pose as a security issue.
11. Right click on the newly created Relakks connection and choose "Properties"
12. Click on the "Network" tab and uncheck the "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks".
13. Click OK.
14. To use Relakks Säker Surf (Safe Surf), double click the connection.
wenn nen part runtergeladen hast einfach vpn reconnecten schon haste neue ip, hf.
oder hier der deDE downloader: