Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edge: Addon Request

Discussion on Edge: Addon Request within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Edge: Addon Request

Okay, I can't speak German, so this whole site is pretty much gibberish to me, but I hope it can still help, I'm looking for the addon Edge found here ::

I've already got the other two addons from Manaview, just need this one.

PS. I know I'm new, but please leave out any flames, or otherwise?
Old 07/22/2011, 08:57   #2

Seriously, this addon sounds quite useless.
Everything this addon tells you is available in free guides online, check the official forums, elitistjerks or arenajunkies.
Furthermore, having someone tell you which talent build to use won't make you play better.
Same goes for rotations, most of the time combat doesn't involve you just standing there doing your rotation.

My advice: keep up-to date on your class by reading forums and keep learning by doing, because that's essentially the best way. No Addon will make a noob instantly able to master WoW, neither PvE nor PvP.
Old 07/22/2011, 17:27   #3

Look, I just want it for two reasons, 1) to complete the set of three, and 2) to test it out.

PS. does anyone know when the tycoon for 4.2 will be out, and can anyone upload, if it's already out?
Old 07/25/2011, 21:07   #4

Yes! I agree with kay.jk89 ...

Does someone can upload this addon to it we can test?

PS I think that someone might (the addon) welcome.
Old 07/29/2011, 20:13   #5

Question

Is there anyone who can upload this?

Tags
addon, edge, manacore, request