Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i am new on wow please help

Discussion on i am new on wow please help within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i am new on wow please help

i try to download the game but i can not can some one give free link with the last update please
Old 07/09/2011, 16:22   #2

official version or private server?
Old 07/09/2011, 17:01   #3

elite*gold: 52

Here you have to Make youreself an battle.net Account (with this you log on on WoW)

Then you can choose which client you would like to download

edit: There is also an Beginner´s Guide for WoW which you can download as PDF
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 21:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nojin View Post

Here you have to Make youreself an battle.net Account (with this you log on on WoW)

Then you can choose which client you would like to download

edit: There is also an Beginner´s Guide for WoW which you can download as PDF
thanks and is the game free to play or i have to pay?
and can you add me on yahoo to ask you some Questions In your experience
Old 07/09/2011, 21:37   #5

WoW costs monthly. So if you looking for an free game then take a look at Metin2, Silkroadonline, Runes of Magic?, CabalOnline ... gl
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 21:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxident View Post
WoW costs monthly. So if you looking for an free game then take a look at Metin2, Silkroadonline, Runes of Magic?, CabalOnline ... gl
no i do not look for free game i mean if this game not free then how to buy it ha?
Old 07/11/2011, 08:21   #7

elite*gold: 14
pro month wow costs 12,99 in europe. if you want to have the full game ( all functions, etc ) you have to buy all wow keys ( classic, burning crusade, wrath of the lich king, cataclysm ). i dont know, but blizzard put classic and the burning crusade together, so you only have to pay classic and wotlk/cataclysm. i dont know the prices, but i think they're so ;

classic 5€
burning crusade 5€
wrath of the lichking 10€
cataclysm 25€

sorry for my english (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2011, 15:53   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If you want to buy it why not just go to their website and... well... buy it.

I'm simply not sure why this question would exist on epvp at all...

Just go to their website and purchase it. You will generally get 1 month with the original game as well as some 7 day trials for each expansion so you won't need to worry about the monthly fee for a little while anyways.

As mentioned there are lots of bundled packages that they offer. I seem to remember seeing that buying all the way from original wow up to cata as a package was around 80 usd. Not sure what the exact translation to euros or w/e would be though. Just check the website and it will tell you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2011, 20:04   #9

This page is for tips So if you have a tip, please share them with me and I like to say why i love to _ Play this game the main reason it's a game Online and other reasons it is the best game Online and other games are a tradition has carried the game and there were three stages I have survived until now the first two phases this means that I can Play it and then you register at the official site and entered the game Hoa my question they did not ask me any money,And please if you want to advise me call me back to Yahoo, I do not know anything about the game

This translation of the German I've used Google translation

Diese Seite ist für Tipps Also, wenn Sie einen Tipp haben, bitte teilen Sie sie mit mir und Ich mag zu sagen, warum ich _ Spielen Sie dieses Spiel der Hauptgrund, es ist ein Spiel, Online-und anderen Gründen ist es das beste Spiel Online und andere Spiele sind Liebe Tradition hat das Spiel durchgeführt, und es gab drei Stufen I bis jetzt die ersten beiden Phasen bedeutet dies, dass ich es Play überlebt haben und dann auf der offiziellen Website registrieren und trat in das Spiel Hoa meine Frage, die sie hat mich nicht gefragt kein Geld, und bitte, wenn Sie mir raten, rufen Sie mich zurück zu Yahoo wollen, weiß ich nicht, nichts über das Spiel
Old 07/11/2011, 20:16   #10

and when i enter wow they did not Give me server to chose why is that or all in one server?
Old 07/12/2011, 10:42   #11

I guess you downloaded the game from
Im assuming you did manage to log into the game too..but as soon you log in you are asked - at the right center of your screen - wich server type you prefer (PvP, PvE, RP). After you choose from one of these you get directed to a random server of our choosen type.
Now you got a "list" at your right, your characters will be listed there, because you dont have any characters to list you can create a character simply by clicking the "create new character" button at the bottom of the "list" at your right.
Now you can choose wether you want to play Alliance or Horde. Now you can choose from different races - depends on what side you chose - and classes.

Choose the race that fits you most, they all got diffrences both in looks and racials (race specific abilities).
Now choose a class, for beginners "Hunter" is a good class to start with because this class tends to be very independent and easy to level.
Choose a name for you character! You cant use numbers or !$)&!)$&!)$&.

Congratulations! You created your first character.Now just click the "enter world" button at the bottom center of the screen. A loading screen will appear and will lead you to a introduction cinematic wich differs from race to race and fraction to fraction.
Have fun!

best regards

Thalqelas

PS: If your a troll and i did wrote all of this for nothing, ill kick your ****. -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2011, 11:15   #12

Thank you very much,But I made a hunter has brought him to level 16 job tasks and I know what you said to me, but my question why did not ask for money when I Downloaded The game
Old 07/12/2011, 11:32   #13

Your first month of playtime is free. When you buy World of Warcraft, you get one month of playtime for free. So thats why they dont ask you for money.

After this free month you can go to battle.net -> log in -> Account -> Abbonement -> Paying method -> Choose what you want.

Free Trials are free of charge. Your very first month with every new account is totally free. Downloading a Trial account (Level 20 limitation, 20 gold limitation etc) is also free of charge.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2011, 11:40   #14

and What are the procurement methods available and can i pay by phone (Mobile) ?
Old 07/12/2011, 11:45   #15

You cant pay per mobilephone but you can pay per "Telekom" bill. Though this is only available in germany i guess. :/
You can pay with credit card, online banking, directdebit, playtimecard (available i stores) and some other method, depends in wich country you live.
Thanks
1 User